To all new citizens
We warmly welcome all new citizens to our community and want them to feel comfortable and at home with us. We can assure our citizens that the district council, town council and mayor are constantly working to preserve and develop our common home as a lovable and liveable place. We are all at your disposal as contacts and will be pleased to answer your queries. For now, you will find some very useful information in the following sections.
Police registration and updating of identity cards and passports
- Town hall, ground floor, citizen's registration office, room 5 Telefonnummer: 07583 9401-123
- Presentation of identity card and/or passport
- A children's identity card or a birth certificate must be presented in order to register children.
Registration, re-registration and de-registration of motor vehicles
- Town hall, ground floor, citizen's registration office, room 5 Telefonnummer: 07583 9401 123
- Presentation of vehicle registration documents and licence numbers
- Fee for motor vehicles registered in the district: EUR 10.20
- Fee for motor vehicles not registered in the district: EUR 15.30
Registration and re-registration of motor vehicles
Vehicle Registration Office of the Distict Office
D-88400 Biberach an der Riss
For more information, click on Services
- The potable water in Bad Schussenried has a hardness of 3 (18.0 dH)
- The ph of the water is 7.42The potable water in the locality of Otterswang has a hardness of 3 (18.0 dH)
- The ph of the water is 7.51 The potable water in the locality of Otterswang has a hardness of 3 (19.9 dH) The ph of the water is 7.37
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact our water engineer, and the building authorities. Telefonnummer: 07583 9401 153
Dog licence fee
Dogs can be registered at the town hall, ground floor, tax office, room 8. Continue to "Taxes & Fees"
Normal domestic refuse is collected every second Monday under the responsibility of the Biberach an der Riss District Office.
Continue to "Refuse Disposal"
Opening hours of the recycling centre
- Wednesday: 9.30 am to 12:00 pm and 14.00 pm to 18.00 pm
- Thursday: 14.00 pm to 18.00 pm
- Friday: 9.30 am to 12:00 pm and 14.00 pm to 18.00 pm
- Saturday: 9.00 am to 12.00 pm
- Published weekly
- Editorial deadline is Tuesday 10.00 am
- Subscribe at the town hall, ground floor, citizen's registration office, room 5 Telefonnummer: 07583 9401-123
Local history book and chronicles of the town of Bad Schussenried
The history of the district of Upper Swabia by Jochen Schmid. Black gold and Baroque delicacies: EUR 24.90. For other books and gift ideas, click on Gift Ideas.